Monday, February 2, 2009

I'd like to thank the Academy.

During the 24 years of my life, there has been a handful of people that have influenced me enough to actually go out and do something. I seem to have a lot of these "great" ideas stuck in the back of my head. Getting up and having the courage, time, or the willpower to do something that interests me is a different story. There has been something that I have always wondered about, more so in the past few months. With the introduction to my iPod, accompanied with my love for technology and wanting to learn about new technology, conveniently turned me to the podcasting/blogging community. One blogger in particular has lovingly pestered me enough to subscribe to their blog. Now when I say "pester" I mean it in the kindest, most respectful way. This blogger that I'm writing about is Ca-joh. Ca-joh is my step-father, and the person that whenever we see each other there's always a "Have you read my new blog post yet?" What he didn't know, was that the question he noted to make a conversation at all family gatherings, was the spark that got my brain working. So here's to Ca-joh and my first official blog post. Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo M@who…

    Thanks for the shout-out. I'm going to be having a Tuesday Tribute post about my followers— and since I now follow you I'll be writing to help promote your blog.

    Happy Posting

    ReplyDelete